To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Halliburton (HAL): "People think that oil is going to crash here. Halliburton is at its lows here. I don't think it's bottomed yet, but I would be a buyer."
Abbott Laboratories (ABT): "This is what works. It yields almost 4% and has growth; that's my kind of stock."Bank of America (BAC): "Bank of America is not done going down. They're in bear market mode and I'm not recommending anyone buy a bank." Flowserve (FLS): "If you want to get into that kind of stock, I'm going to send you into Honeywell (HON) or Tyco (TYC)." Xcel Energy (XEL): "This yields 4.1% and that means it has safety and growth. I like that." Brown & Brown (BRO): "This is a good insurer, but I'm not recommending any financials." Entegris (ENTG): "I like technology right here. I would buy it." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV