Am I Diversified?
Cramer said that this portfolio had perfect diversification.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Halliburton (HAL), Abbott Laboratories (ABT), Honeywell (HON), Tyco (TYC), Xcel Energy (XEL) and Entegris (ENTG). Cramer was bearish on Bank of America (BAC), Flowserve (FLS) and Brown & Brown (BRO).
Companies CountIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer reminded viewers to not forget about what individual companies are saying. He said when the woes of Europe stop controlling our markets, those comments will mean something again. Cramer said in today's market, the successes rarely get noticed, as the markets only focus on the negatives. Case in point, Oracle (ORCL) vs. Hewlett-Packard (HPQ). Cramer said both companies sell technology, but Oracle delivered great numbers while Hewlett floundered. The same pattern emerged with General Mills (GIS) vs. ConAgra Foods (CAG). Both companies faced inflation issues, but the General passed with flying colors, while ConAgra missed big and offered only a negative outlook. Cramer said shares of Hewlett-Packard soared today on rumors of that its CEO may soon be ousted. "Doesn't that say it all?" --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here. For more of Cramer's insights during the Lightning Round, click here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV