Heidrick & Struggles International Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (HSII)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Heidrick & Struggles International (Nasdaq:HSII) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $17.47, below its previous 52-week low of $17.48 with 8,204 shares traded as of 11:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 165,500 shares over the past 30 days. Heidrick & Struggles International has a market cap of $318.1 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 38.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. provides executive search and leadership consulting services in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. It facilitates the recruitment, management, and deployment of senior executives. The company has a P/E ratio of 35, equal to the average diversified services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HSII trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV