NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shinhan Financial Group (NYSE:SHG) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $69.92, below its previous 52-week low of $70.02 with 5,386 shares traded as of 11 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 56,400 shares over the past 30 days. Shinhan Financial Group has a market cap of $16.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 23.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides financial products and services to corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals in Korea and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.5, above the average banking industry P/E ratio of 6.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your SHG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about SHG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV