NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CEC Entertainment (NYSE:CEC) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $27.42, below its previous 52-week low of $27.52 with 20,426 shares traded as of 10:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 183,800 shares over the past 30 days. CEC Entertainment has a market cap of $549.6 million and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are down 28.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. CEC Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries develop, operate, and franchise family dining and entertainment centers under the Chuck E. Cheese's name in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 10, equal to the average leisure industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CEC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CEC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV