Taseko Mines Ltd NPL Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (TGB)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Taseko Mines Ltd NPL (AMEX:TGB) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $3.20, below its previous 52-week low of $3.21 with 299,997 shares traded as of 10:19 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.5 million shares over the past 30 days. Taseko Mines Ltd NPL has a market cap of $642.7 million and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 38.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Taseko Mines Limited engages in the exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties in British Columbia, Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.9, above the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 23.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TGB trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV