NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Taseko Mines Ltd NPL (AMEX:TGB) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $3.20, below its previous 52-week low of $3.21 with 299,997 shares traded as of 10:19 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.5 million shares over the past 30 days. Taseko Mines Ltd NPL has a market cap of $642.7 million and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 38.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Taseko Mines Limited engages in the exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties in British Columbia, Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.9, above the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 23.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TGB trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TGB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV