Celadon Group Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CGI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Celadon Group (NYSE:CGI) is tomorrow, September 22, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 2 cents per share. At a price of $10.16 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.8%. The average volume for Celadon Group has been 203,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Celadon Group has a market cap of $238.7 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 31.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Celadon Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides transportation services between the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It offers a range of truckload transportation services, including long-haul, regional, less-than-truckload, intermodal, and logistics services. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.8, below the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 16.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV