Pro-Dex Inc. Stock Upgraded (PDEX)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- PDEX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.11 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, PDEX has a quick ratio of 1.95, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, PRO-DEX INC/CO's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- PRO-DEX INC/CO reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, PRO-DEX INC/CO turned its bottom line around by earning $0.79 versus -$0.90 in the prior year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.