WASHINGTON, September 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Minds + Machines, a leading provider of consulting and registry services for new gTLDs, announced a new program for brand owners who are considering applying for a new generic top-level domain (gTLD) from ICANN.
The announcement came at a meeting of the International Trademark Association in Washington DC, where members gathered to discuss the new gTLD program from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), due to begin on January 12, 2012. With time running short, brand owners must soon decide whether and how to apply for a new gTLD.
Antony Van Couvering, CEO of Minds + Machines, said: "Registry offerings today are missing major elements that are important to brands. There are a lot of innovative ways for brands to use new gTLDs, but most brands want to first secure their gTLD for a reasonable price, and maybe use it internally, before deciding on the next step. Our program provides a trusted partner, complete choice of use, great workflow options, and low pricing."The program's highlights include:
- Ability to acquire a gTLD now, then use it as needed, when needed
- Flexible and innovative pricing commensurate with use - as low as $25,000 per year, up to a maximum of $100,000 per year.
- Full consulting and technical services covering the entire gamut of application, evaluation, launch and technical back-end operations.
- Includes a private ICANN-accredited registrar (if desired)
- Company-friendly workflow allowing for multi-step domain name approvals
- Easy cost control and inter-departmental accounting
- A trusted partner for every aspect of acquiring and using a branded gTLD
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV