The Board of Trustees of Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (NYSE: AOD), Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund (NYSE: AGD) and Alpine Global Premier Properties Fund (NYSE: AWP) announced the same regular monthly distribution for the months of October, November and December 2011 as in the previous three months.
|Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (AOD)||$0.055 per share|
|Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund (AGD)||$0.06 per share|
|Alpine Global Premier Properties Fund (AWP)||$0.05 per share|
Since inception AOD has declared $7.79 in total distributionsSince inception AGD has declared $9.75 in total distributionsSince inception AWP has declared $4.23 in total distributions.
Dates related to the distribution declaration for both Funds are as follows:
|Ex-Distribution Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
|October 21, 2011||October 25, 2011||October 31, 2011|
|November 21, 2011||November 23, 2011||November 30, 2011|
|December 21, 2011||December 23, 2011||December 30, 2011|
More information about the Funds is available on www.alpinecef.com.Based in Westchester, New York, Alpine Woods Capital Investors, LLC was founded in 1998.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV