NEW YORK (Stockpickr) -- At Stockpickr, we track the top holdings of a variety of high-profile investors, such as George Soros and Carl Icahn.
It should come as no surprise that the most popular of these portfolios is that of renowned investor Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A), (BRK.B) and one of the richest people in the world.
Related: 4 Stocks to Buy to Be Like Buffett
Today we're taking a closer look at Buffett's 10 highest-yielding stocks, based on Berkshire Hathaway's most recent quarterly 13F filing with the SEC, which reflects holdings as of June 30, 2011.
Stock Overview: Gannett is an international news and information company operating mainly in the U.S. and UK. It has a market cap of $2.4 billion and a 3.6 short interest ratio, and it trades with a P/E of 4.5. Analyst Ratings: Of 10 analysts covering the stock, five rate it a buy, four rate it a hold, and one rates it a sell. TheStreet Ratings has a C hold rating on Gannett.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV