Entegris (ENTG), the largest fund holding at 1% of total assets, makes products for the handling and transport of critical, sensitive materials used in the manufacture of semiconductors and hard-disk drives. Its earnings are tied closely to the health of the largest computer chip makers.
Entegris shares are up 3% this year, and 64% over the past 12 months, giving it a market value of $1 billion. It has an average annual return of 12% over the past three years.
Lender Processing Services (LPS), the second-largest fund holding at 0.7%, is the leading mortgage processor with 50% of the market for residential mortgages by dollar volume. Most of the nation's biggest banks with mortgage divisions are its customers. Its services cover virtually every stage of the mortgage lending process, from origination through default and foreclosure. Its shares are down 45% this year, and 50% over the past 12 months, giving it a market value of $1.4 billion. It has an average annual loss of 22% over the past three years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV