Protective Life Corporation (“Protective”) (NYSE:PL) will participate in a Wells Fargo Securities Fixed Income Investor Meeting in New York City today, Tuesday, September 20, 2011. Richard J. Bielen, Protective's Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer, will provide a Company update at 3:00 p.m. Eastern.
The presentation material will be available on the company website at www.protective.com in the Investor Relations section.
About Protective Life Corporation
Protective Life Corporation provides financial services through the
production, distribution and administration of insurance and investment
products throughout the United States. It has annual revenues of
approximately $3.1 billion and as of December 31, 2010 had assets of
approximately $47.6 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV