To help companies effectively protect the integrity of their brands from content creation through campaign execution, Standard Register (NYSE:SR), a leading provider of critical communications management solutions, today announced the introduction of its Marketing Services Suite. The suite offers a family of integrated solutions designed for midmarket and enterprise class companies that go to market through sales channels, including direct sales, storefronts, agents, dealers and franchises. The solution set has provided exceptional results for companies in the financial, manufacturing, commercial and healthcare sectors.
“Managing the execution of marketing campaigns in a complex sales channel environment can be extremely challenging,” said Jerry Beigel, President, Standard Register Commercial Markets. “Our Marketing Services Suite will help marketers more tightly integrate their direct and channel marketing activities, while creating better governance of brand standards and streamlining marketing supply chain and fulfillment processes.”
The Marketing Services Suite combines industry-leading marketing technologies with consulting, creative, and project management services and supply-chain management expertise. It is designed to help marketing professionals:
- Manage brand consistency across the enterprise and through multiple sales channels
- Enable direct sales, storefronts, agents, dealers or franchises to access, customize, and execute campaign tactics in their local markets
- Coordinate and standardize key messages and brand elements across multiple campaign elements and media, including e-mail, web, point of sale, and direct marketing
- Improve effectiveness of campaigns while generating higher return on investment
- Better manage regulated content for compliance with federal and state specific statues
- Integrate with industry leading CRM applications
- Streamline marketing operations and manage cost
The Marketing Services Suite builds on Standard Register’s Marketing Supply Chain services offering, which has been available for over a decade. With a best in class digital color production footprint and a network of over 200 certified supply chain partners, Standard Register significantly improves the marketing operations functions of the world’s leading brands by streamlining the specification, production, distribution and fulfillment of marketing collateral across the enterprise and through the sales channel.