To help companies effectively protect the integrity of their brands from content creation through campaign execution, Standard Register (NYSE:SR), a leading provider of critical communications management solutions, today announced the introduction of its Marketing Services Suite. The suite offers a family of integrated solutions designed for midmarket and enterprise class companies that go to market through sales channels, including direct sales, storefronts, agents, dealers and franchises. The solution set has provided exceptional results for companies in the financial, manufacturing, commercial and healthcare sectors.
“Managing the execution of marketing campaigns in a complex sales channel environment can be extremely challenging,” said Jerry Beigel, President, Standard Register Commercial Markets. “Our Marketing Services Suite will help marketers more tightly integrate their direct and channel marketing activities, while creating better governance of brand standards and streamlining marketing supply chain and fulfillment processes.”
The Marketing Services Suite combines industry-leading marketing technologies with consulting, creative, and project management services and supply-chain management expertise. It is designed to help marketing professionals:
- Manage brand consistency across the enterprise and through multiple sales channels
- Enable direct sales, storefronts, agents, dealers or franchises to access, customize, and execute campaign tactics in their local markets
- Coordinate and standardize key messages and brand elements across multiple campaign elements and media, including e-mail, web, point of sale, and direct marketing
- Improve effectiveness of campaigns while generating higher return on investment
- Better manage regulated content for compliance with federal and state specific statues
- Integrate with industry leading CRM applications
- Streamline marketing operations and manage cost
The Marketing Services Suite builds on Standard Register’s Marketing Supply Chain services offering, which has been available for over a decade. With a best in class digital color production footprint and a network of over 200 certified supply chain partners, Standard Register significantly improves the marketing operations functions of the world’s leading brands by streamlining the specification, production, distribution and fulfillment of marketing collateral across the enterprise and through the sales channel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV