NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- First Cash Financial Services (Nasdaq:FCFS) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $52.07, above its previous 52-week high of $52.06 with 138,903 shares traded as of 11:15 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 335,800 shares over the past 30 days. First Cash Financial Services has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 65.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. First Cash Financial Services, Inc. operates retail-based pawn and consumer finance stores in the United States and Mexico. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.6, above the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 22.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your FCFS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FCFS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV