COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- M/I Homes, Inc. (NYSE: MHO) announced today that senior management of the Company will make a presentation at the JMP Securities Financial Services & Real Estate Conference on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 3:00 pm Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through the Investors page of the M/I Homes website at www.mihomes.com. Listeners are encouraged to log on to the website at least five minutes before the scheduled presentation time. A replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days.
M/I Homes, Inc. is one of the nation's leading builders of single-family homes, having delivered over 79,000 homes. The Company's homes are marketed and sold under the trade names M/I Home, Showcase Homes and TriStone Homes. The Company has homebuilding operations in Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio; Chicago, Illinois; Indianapolis, Indiana; Tampa and Orlando, Florida; Houston and San Antonio, Texas; Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina; and the Virginia and Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C.
SOURCE M/I Homes, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV