We're presenting both the long and short leveraged major equity market ETFs in pairs. This is because there is a back and forth to the AUM (Assets under Management) for each bull and bear product given prevailing market trends. This alters liquidity considerations.
DGP (PowerShares/DB Double Long Gold ETN) & DZZ (PowerShares/DB Double Short Gold ETN) follows the Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index-Optimum Yield Gold (200%). The funds were launched in February 2008. The expense ratio is .75%. AUM (DGP) equal $887 million and average daily trading volume is 1.3M shares. As of early September 2011 the YTD return was 56.03%.
AUM (DZZ) equal $50 million and average daily trading volume is 3.3M shares. As of early September 2011 the YTD return was -45.25%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV