“MediaCom came to TechTarget to build a custom social application that helps customers and prospects connect with each other as they are reading Dell content,” said Adam Potashnick, Global Media Director of MediaCom. “The Dell Social Reader gives buyers that opportunity. The fact that users can also tap into the larger IT Knowledge Exchange community at the same time was a real bonus,” continued Potashnick.
The Dell Social Reader is a social networking centerpiece of Dell’s global “The power to do more” advertising campaign, which launched this past summer with significant television, print, mobile, out-of-home and online presence. The campaign is spearheaded by New York-based MediaCom, a GroupM company.
TechTarget, Inc. ( www.techtarget.com) (NASDAQ: TTGT) is a leading global technology media company with over 100 technology-specific websites, 10 million registered members, and more than 10 years of groundbreaking accomplishments. Our extensive editorial and vendor-sponsored content fulfills the needs of tech pros looking for in-depth coverage of technology topics throughout their buying process and positions us to meet the needs of technology marketers targeting qualified technology audiences. Outside of North America, TechTarget runs 23 websites and has offices in London, Mumbai and Beijing.(C) 2011 TechTarget, Inc. All rights reserved. TechTarget, and the TechTarget logo are registered trademarks of TechTarget. TechTarget Social Engage and Social Reader are trademarks of TechTarget. Dell and ”The power to do more” are registered trademarks of Dell, Inc.. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV