6. Eni SpA is an Italy-based energy major with activities ranging from oil and gas exploration and production, gas marketing, management of gas infrastructure, power generation, petrochemicals and oil field services.
Adjusted operating profit was up 7.6% during the first half of 2011, due to better operating performance reported by the exploration and production segment. Adjusted net income for the period was up 4% over the first half of 2010, resulting from a lower group tax rate and better operating performance.
Operating cash flow stood at $6 billion at the end of the second quarter and was used to fund capital expenditure and repay net borrowings from the December quarter of 2010.The stock is trading with a P/E ratio of 6.3 based on estimated 2011 earnings. On average, analysts expect shares to rise 53% over the next year. Sixty percent of analysts covering the stock have buy ratings on it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV