INSERT GRAPHICS CODING HERE
8. BP (BP) is a global integrated oil and gas company.
The company swung to a net profit of $5.62 billion in the second quarter from a year-earlier loss of $17.15 billion. Net sales stood at $101.4 billion, increasing from $73.7 billion during the same period last year. Higher realization boosted sales, thereby neutralizing the 11% year-over-year drop in production during the second quarter
Including the impact of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, net cash from operating activities stood at $7.8 billion during 2011 second quarter, compared with $6.8 billion in the prior-year period.Capital expenditures for the quarter was $8.2 billion. The debt-capital ratio was 20% compared with 21% a year ago. On average, analysts expect the stock to gain an average of 37% over the next year. Shares are trading with a P/E ratio of 5.7 based on estimated 2011 earnings. Seventy-one percent of analysts covering the stock give it a buy rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV