9. Chesapeake Energy (CHK), the second-largest producer of natural gas in the U.S., is focused on discovering and developing conventional and unconventional natural gas and oil fields onshore in the U.S. Chesapeake has major stakes in the Barnett, Fayetteville, Haynesville, Marcellus and Bossier natural gas shale wells and other unconventional liquid plays.
10 Energy Stocks That Could Outperform
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.