NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Energy XXI (Bermuda) (EXXI), Halliburton (HAL), Chevron (CVX), Eni SpA (E), Complete Production Services (CPX), Total SA (TOT), Schlumberger (SLB) and InterOil Corporation (IOC) are among the energy stocks that could log significant gains over the next year, according to analyst price targets.
Based on consensus analyst price targets, these stocks -- along with two others -- are expected to generate a mean return of 55% over the next year.
The stocks are listed in ascending order of potential upside, based on analysts' price targets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV