Starting today, Chromebooks from Samsung and Acer will be available for purchase on TigerDirect.com, a subsidiary of Systemax Inc. (NYSE: SYX).
A Chromebook is a mobile device based on Google’s Chrome operating system and designed specifically for people who live on the web. With a comfortable full-sized keyboard, large display and clickable track pad, all-day battery life, light weight, and built-in ability to connect to Wi-Fi and 3G networks.
Chromebooks are ideal for anytime, anywhere access to the web. The devices are available online only and not sold in stores.
“For people who demand convenience and who find boot time a pain, Chromebooks will provide our customers with a perfect solution,” said Robert Leeds, Vice Chairman and Interim Chief Executive, Technology Products Group of Systemax Inc. “Chromebooks are a great step forward for people wanting a faster, simpler and more secure computing experience.”For additional information, see the TigerDirect Chromebook landing page at: http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/chromebook/index.asp About TigerDirect TigerDirect ( http://www.tigerdirect.com) serves the needs of both personal and business computer users, selling consumer electronics, computers, digital media technology and peripherals via catalog, business to business, and Internet channels. TigerDirect is a subsidiary of Systemax Inc. (NYSE: SYX). About Systemax Inc. Systemax Inc. ( http://www.systemax.com), a Fortune 1000 company, sells personal computers, computer components and supplies, consumer electronics and industrial products through a system of branded e-Commerce websites, retail stores, relationship marketers and direct mail catalogs in North America and Europe. The primary brands are TigerDirect, CompUSA, Circuit City, MISCO, WStore and Global Industrial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV