NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Iron Mountain Inc (NYSE:IRM) is tomorrow, September 21, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $34 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3%. The average volume for Iron Mountain has been 2.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Iron Mountain has a market cap of $6.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 35.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Iron Mountain Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, provides information management and related services for various media in North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. The company has a P/E ratio of 842, above the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 33.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about IRM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV