SHANGHAI, Sept. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Linktone Ltd. (NASDAQ: LTON), a provider of media and entertainment content and services in key strategic markets in Asia, today announced the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting") held September 15, 2011 in Beijing, China.
At the Annual Meeting, stockholders re-elected Mr. Billy Hsieh to serve as a Class I director until the Company's 2014 Annual Meeting, or until his successor is elected and duly qualified. Additionally, Linktone shareholders ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP, Singapore, as the Company's independent registered public accountants for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011.
Additional information related to Linktone's corporate governance is available on the Company's website at www.linktone.com/en/ir.html, or in its filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov.
ABOUT LINKTONE LTD.Linktone Ltd. is a provider of rich and engaging services and content to a wide range of traditional and new media consumers and enterprises in Mainland China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Linktone focuses on media, entertainment, communication and edutainment products, which are promoted through the company's strong nationwide distribution networks, integrated service platforms and multiple marketing sales channels, as well as through the networks of leading mobile operators in Mainland China and Indonesia. Investor Relations The Piacente Group, Inc. Lee Roth or Wendy Sun email@example.com Tel: 212-481-2050 SOURCE Linktone Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV