KiOR, Inc. (NASDAQ: KiOR), a next-generation renewable fuels company, today announced that management will participate in the Piper Jaffray Bio-Industrial Symposium and the Credit Suisse Future of Energy conference.
John Karnes, CFO of KiOR, is participating in the Fuels Panel at the Piper Jaffray Bio-Industrial Symposium in San Francisco, CA on Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 12:15 PM PT.
Fred Cannon, President and CEO of KiOR will present a Company Overview at the Credit Suisse Future of Energy Conference 2011 in New York, NY on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 10:00 AM ET.
About KiORKiOR is a next-generation renewable fuels company that has developed a proprietary technology platform to convert biomass into renewable crude oil. The renewable crude oil is processed using standard refinery equipment into gasoline, diesel and fuel oil blendstocks that are compatible with the existing fuel infrastructure. KiOR strives to help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural communities. For more information, please visit www.KiOR.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV