NetLogic Microsystems Buyout Prompts Shareholder Claim Investigation By Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP
DALLAS, Sept. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb Branham LLP are investigating whether the board of NetLogic Microsystems, Inc. (NASDAQ: NETL) violated shareholder protection laws due to their effort to sell the company for $50.00 per share. Concerned NetLogic investors should contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
"Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the buyout is fair to NetLogic shareholders – both in terms of price and information," said Hamilton Lindley. "The future of this company appears strong. This summer, NetLogic Microsystems, Inc. beat analyst estimates, with an 18% increase in non-GAAP income. At least one analyst set a target price of $54. Our firm seeks to ensure that investors get fair value in this buyout."
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. NetLogic investors – or anyone with knowledge about this takeover – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855 to discuss their rights and remedies.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number email@example.com www.goldfarbbranham.comSOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV