Global Industries, Ltd. Buyout For $8.00 Per Share Prompts Shareholder Claim Investigation By Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP
DALLAS, Sept. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb Branham LLP are investigating whether the board of Global Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLBL) violated shareholder protection laws due to their effort to sell the company for $8.00 per share. Concerned Global Industries investors should contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
"Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the buyout is fair to Global Industries shareholders – both in terms of price and information," said Hamilton Lindley. "The future of Global Industries appears strong. Earlier this year, the company's financials beat analyst estimates and traded as high as $10.11. Our firm seeks to ensure that investors get fair value in this buyout."
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Global Industries investors – or anyone with knowledge about this takeover – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855 to discuss their rights and remedies.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number email@example.com www.goldfarbbranham.comSOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV