Motorola Photon (Sprint)
Moving outside of its Droid franchise at Verizon, Motorola unveiled the Photon, its latest Android superphone, for Sprint last month. The Photon has a 4.3-inch screen, an 8-megapixel camera and it is powered by Nvidia's (NVDA) dual-core Tegra 2 processor.
The Photon runs on the Gingerbread version of Android and uses Sprint's 4G WiMax flavor of fast wireless. The Photon is similar to the Motorola Atrix at AT&T, and like the Atrix, it can be docked to a PC for larger-screen computing.
The Photon is expected to launch this month at Sprint, but no price has been announced.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV