Motorola Photon (Sprint)
Moving outside of its Droid franchise at Verizon, Motorola unveiled the Photon, its latest Android superphone, for Sprint last month. The Photon has a 4.3-inch screen, an 8-megapixel camera and it is powered by Nvidia's (NVDA) dual-core Tegra 2 processor.
The Photon runs on the Gingerbread version of Android and uses Sprint's 4G WiMax flavor of fast wireless. The Photon is similar to the Motorola Atrix at AT&T, and like the Atrix, it can be docked to a PC for larger-screen computing.
The Photon is expected to launch this month at Sprint, but no price has been announced.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV