Samsung Galaxy S 2 (AT&T)
Samsung unveiled its second generation of Galaxy phones last month and one of the premier models was the not-so-inventively named Galaxy S 2 for AT&T.
Apple detests this phone so much it filed a complaint and a request for an injunction against Samsung for blatant imitation of its own thin, rectangular design and touchscreen technology. Samsung has countered with its own lawsuit against Apple.
The newest Galaxy phone has a dual-core processor, a 4.3-inch screen, an 8-megapixel camera and a front-facing 2-megapixel camera for video calls. And at 8.5 millimeters thick, it is the thinnest smartphone ever.AT&T is expected to launch sales of the Galaxy S 2 in the coming weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV