HTC Vigor (Verizon)
HTC Vigor is a follow up to the Thunderbolt and the Incredible line at Verizon. The Vigor, which will probably be renamed by the time it is launched, has some powerful features.
The Vigor is expected to have a 4.3-inch screen, a quick 1.5-gigahertz dual-core processor and work with Verizon's 4G LTE network. Sounds like it uses a lot of juice, so hopefully HTC has boosted the battery size for the Vigor.
The previous HTC was the Thunderbolt, a breakthrough phone, one of the first to use Verizon's speedy 4G LTE network. But the ridiculously short battery life made it more like a corded phone since it spent so much time on the charger.The Vigor is expected to arrive at Verizon next month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV