HTC Vigor (Verizon)
HTC Vigor is a follow up to the Thunderbolt and the Incredible line at Verizon. The Vigor, which will probably be renamed by the time it is launched, has some powerful features.
The Vigor is expected to have a 4.3-inch screen, a quick 1.5-gigahertz dual-core processor and work with Verizon's 4G LTE network. Sounds like it uses a lot of juice, so hopefully HTC has boosted the battery size for the Vigor.
The previous HTC was the Thunderbolt, a breakthrough phone, one of the first to use Verizon's speedy 4G LTE network. But the ridiculously short battery life made it more like a corded phone since it spent so much time on the charger.The Vigor is expected to arrive at Verizon next month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV