Motorola Bionic (Verizon)
The Bionic launched earlier this month at Verizon for $299 plus a two-year contract. Our review found the Bionic to be more of a Droid X upgrade than a smashing new model to carry Motorola to greatness.
That said, the dual-core processor combined with Verizon's 4G LTE network made for the fastest phone we've ever tested.
The Bionic is not the same phone introduced in Las Vegas in January. That model was more like the AT&T Atrix and powered by Nvidia's Tegra 2 processor. Somewhere along the way Motorola killed the original and went with a more Droid X type design.And while 4G LTE phones have been big electricity hogs as with the HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola made this less of an issue by putting a much bigger battery in the Bionic. The Bionic might not be the phone Motorola originally had in mind, but it is one of the Android elite available now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV