NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
HealthSouth Corp. fell 14.2 percent to $17.98.
Artio Global Invest fell 9.3 percent to $7.51.
Western Alliance BanCorp fell 9.2 percent to $5.16.China Green Agriculture Inc. fell 8.7 percent to $5.48. Quad/Graphics Inc. fell 8.7 percent to $19.23. Morgan Stanley fell 7.9 percent to $15.15. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. fell 7.6 percent to $19.63. Starrett LS Co. fell 7.0 percent to $10.44. Monster Worldwide fell 7.0 percent to $8.47. HCA Holdings Inc. fell 6.7 percent to $19.81.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV