EV Energy Partner Stock Hits New 52-Week High (EVEP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- EV Energy Partner (Nasdaq:EVEP) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $77.55, above its previous 52-week high of $76.93 with 171,146 shares traded as of 3:40 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 390,700 shares over the past 30 days. EV Energy Partner has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. EV Energy Partners, L.P. engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States.
- Practice your EVEP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV