DENVER, Sept. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Gasco Energy, Inc. (NYSE Amex: GSX) today announced that it will participate in the upcoming Independent Petroleum Association of America's Oil & Gas Investment Symposium to be held in San Francisco from September 26 to September 28, 2011.
Gasco Energy's CEO and President, King Grant will provide a corporate update to OGIS attendees on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 5:00 PM PDT. Webcasting will be available for the presentation and can be accessed by logging onto: http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=165884 around that time.
About Gasco Energy
Denver-based Gasco Energy, Inc. (NYSE Amex: GSX) is a natural gas and petroleum exploitation, development and production company engaged in locating and developing hydrocarbon resources, primarily in the Rocky Mountain region and in California's San Joaquin Basin. Gasco's principal business is the acquisition of leasehold interests in petroleum and natural gas rights, either directly or indirectly, and the exploitation and development of properties subject to these leases. Gasco currently focuses its drilling efforts in the Riverbend Project located in the Uinta Basin of northeastern Utah, targeting the Wasatch, Mesaverde, Blackhawk, Mancos, Dakota and Morrison formations. To learn more, visit http://www.gascoenergy.com.SOURCE Gasco Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV