Apple story updated with new high and closing price.
After hitting reaching a short-lived peak of $411.50 earlier in the day, the company's shares surged to another high of $413.23 on Monday afternoon despite nervousness over Greece's ongoing debt crisis. The Dow closed down almost 1%.
Apple shares retreated slightly to finish at $411.63, a hike of 2.78% on Friday's closing price.
|Apple CEO Tim Cook|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV