Ovidian Group announced today that Robert Saltzberg will be joining the firm as managing director. Mr. Saltzberg is a former partner of the law firm Morrison & Foerster in its San Francisco office, where he currently serves as special counsel. He will be based at Ovidian’s headquarters in Berkeley, California, reporting to Ovidian chief executive officer Joseph Siino.
With over fifteen years of experience at Morrison & Foerster, Mr. Saltzberg served as head of the firm’s electronics patent practice, and has been a frequent speaker and author of published articles on a wide range of topics in the intellectual property field. He is a recognized leader in the areas of patent re-examination proceedings and patent portfolio analysis. Mr. Saltzberg also served as chief patent counsel at Novera Optics. Mr. Saltzberg holds a juris doctor from the University of California at Berkeley, a master of science in electrical engineering from Stanford University, and a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering from the University of Maryland. Earlier in his career, he served as an engineer for TRW. He has deep expertise in digital signal processing.
"Rob Saltzberg's patent analysis skills have been battle-tested over the years in litigation, re-examination proceedings, and large-scale cross licensing, and will be a formidable asset for Ovidian and its clients in connection with strategic patent acquisitions and licensing,” commented Joseph Siino, chief executive officer of Ovidian Group.
About Ovidian GroupOvidian is an intellectual property (IP) business solutions firm that works with leading technology companies throughout North America, Asia and Europe. Ovidian is headquartered in Berkeley, California. Ovidian is a subsidiary of Pendrell Corporation (NASDAQ: PCO). For more information, visit www.ovidian.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV