MINNEAPOLIS (Stockpickr) -- They say market participants are gluttons for punishment. Indeed, even in this rollercoaster market, investors keep coming back for more. While the economy may be sluggish, the search for profits continues. Greed is alive and well, thank you very much.
Stocks ran the table last week, with five straight days of gains. Fears of imminent collapse in Europe were temporarily on the back burner. But what happens today? Stocks plunge at the open on fears of a collapse in Europe. The rollercoaster continues.
Are you confused yet? You are not alone. Even the pros are flummoxed by this market. On the surface, it would appear that we are left to simply guess where the market will go. On a daily basis, the uncertainty is remarkable.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV