NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Talisman Energy Inc (NYSE:TLM) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $14.09, below its previous 52-week low of $14.24 with 159,172 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 4.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Talisman Energy has a market cap of $15.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Talisman Energy Inc., an upstream oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, development, production, transportation, and marketing of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. It primarily operates in North America, the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, and southeast Asia.
- Practice your TLM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TLM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV