North American Business Of Fyfe Group, LLC Sold To Insituform Technologies, Inc.
Los Angeles, Sept. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Fyfe Group, LLC was acquired by Insituform Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq Global Select Market: INSU). The total purchase price was approximately $115 million.
William Locher, Seth Eaton, and Jonathan Wolf of Gibbs, Giden, Locher, Turner & Senet LLP represented the seller, Fyfe Group, LLC, and provided legal services related to due diligence, negotiation of the purchase agreement, and documentation of all related aspects of the transaction. The transaction closed on August 31, 2011.
Fyfe Group, based in San Diego, California, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development, manufacture and installation of fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) systems for the structural repair, strengthening and restoration of pipelines (oil, gas, water and wastewater), buildings (commercial, Federal, municipal, residential and parking garages), bridges and tunnels, and waterfront structures.
Insituform Technologies, Inc., based in Chesterfield, Missouri, is a global leader in infrastructure protection. They provide proprietary technologies and services for the corrosion protection of industrial pipelines and for rehabilitating and strengthening sewer, water, energy, and mining piping systems.About Gibbs, Giden, Locher, Turner & Senet LLP Founded in 1978, GGLTS focuses on serving the interests of the construction and real estate industries with attorneys admitted in California, Nevada, and Arizona. GGLTS represents a wide range of clients in litigation, transactions, and other related matters. For More Information Contact Us a t: Gibbs, Giden, Locher, Turner & Senet LLP1880 Century Park East, Suite 1200 Los Angeles, California 90067Phone: (310) 552-3400Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com www.gglts.com SOURCE Gibbs, Giden, Locher, Turner & Senet LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV