XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: XPO) today announced that Bradley Jacobs, chairman and chief executive officer, will speak at the Oppenheimer Sixth Annual Industrials Conference at the InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel in New York City on Monday, September 26, 2011, at 10:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
About XPO Logistics, Inc.
Founded in 1989, XPO Logistics, Inc. is a non-asset-based, third-party logistics services provider that uses a network of relationships with ground, sea and air carriers to find the best transportation solutions for its customers. The Company offers its services through three distinct business units: Express-1, Inc. (expedited transportation solutions), the fifth largest U.S. expedited freight service provider, according to The Journal of Commerce; Concert Group Logistics, Inc. (domestic and international freight forwarding); and Bounce Logistics, Inc. (premium truckload brokerage). The Company serves more than 4,000 retail, commercial, manufacturing and industrial customers through six U.S. operations centers and 23 agent locations. In 2010, the Company completed more than 144,000 transactions for customers and generated revenues of approximately $158 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV