SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NextOp Software, Inc. today announced that IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT), has signed a multi-year, multi-license agreement for NextOp's BugScope assertion synthesis technology.
BugScope automatically generate assertions and functional coverage properties to improve verification observability. IDT uses BugScope's properties to accelerate its verification schedule as follows:
- BugScope's coverage properties identify functional coverage issues in IP design.
- BugScope's assertions detect and fix bugs early in the design process, before checkers are ready.
- By capturing usage requirements of IPs, BugScope assertions also reduce the time to verify proper IP integration, resulting in more efficient proliferation and usage of IPs.
"IDT is deploying BugScope to accelerate its functional verification for design and integration of IPs," said Alan Coady, Senior Director, Design Automation Group of IDT. "We have been able to integrate over 90% of BugScope's generated properties into our simulation flows."
"IDT is demonstrating its verification leadership by engaging its designers in an assertion-based verification flow," said Yunshan Zhu, President and CEO of NextOp Software. "We are pleased to see the rapid deployment of assertion synthesis technology across multiple projects within IDT."About NextOp Software NextOp Software, Inc. is focused on delivering assertion-based verification solutions that allow design and verification teams to uncover bugs, expose functional coverage holes, and increase verification observability. NextOp's BugScope assertion synthesis is the first product to automatically generate whitebox assertions and functional coverage properties in SVA, PSL and Verilog formats. BugScope's properties are used to drive progressive, targeted verification via robust, executable design specifications for existing simulation, formal and emulation flows. The company is headquartered at 2900 Gordon Avenue, Suite 100, Santa Clara, CA 95051. For more information, visit www.nextopsoftware.com or call +1 408-830-9885. BugScope and NextOp are trademarks of NextOp Software, Inc. SOURCE NextOp Software, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts