SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NextOp Software, Inc. today announced that IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT), has signed a multi-year, multi-license agreement for NextOp's BugScope assertion synthesis technology.
BugScope automatically generate assertions and functional coverage properties to improve verification observability. IDT uses BugScope's properties to accelerate its verification schedule as follows:
- BugScope's coverage properties identify functional coverage issues in IP design.
- BugScope's assertions detect and fix bugs early in the design process, before checkers are ready.
- By capturing usage requirements of IPs, BugScope assertions also reduce the time to verify proper IP integration, resulting in more efficient proliferation and usage of IPs.
"IDT is deploying BugScope to accelerate its functional verification for design and integration of IPs," said Alan Coady, Senior Director, Design Automation Group of IDT. "We have been able to integrate over 90% of BugScope's generated properties into our simulation flows."
"IDT is demonstrating its verification leadership by engaging its designers in an assertion-based verification flow," said Yunshan Zhu, President and CEO of NextOp Software. "We are pleased to see the rapid deployment of assertion synthesis technology across multiple projects within IDT."About NextOp Software NextOp Software, Inc. is focused on delivering assertion-based verification solutions that allow design and verification teams to uncover bugs, expose functional coverage holes, and increase verification observability. NextOp's BugScope assertion synthesis is the first product to automatically generate whitebox assertions and functional coverage properties in SVA, PSL and Verilog formats. BugScope's properties are used to drive progressive, targeted verification via robust, executable design specifications for existing simulation, formal and emulation flows. The company is headquartered at 2900 Gordon Avenue, Suite 100, Santa Clara, CA 95051. For more information, visit www.nextopsoftware.com or call +1 408-830-9885. BugScope and NextOp are trademarks of NextOp Software, Inc. SOURCE NextOp Software, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV