Oak Ridge Financial Services, Inc. holding company for Bank of Oak Ridge (NASDAQ CM: BKOR), announced that Greensboro cardiologist Stanley N. Tenant, MD, is the newest member of the Board of Directors for the bank and holding company. Dr. Tenant has practiced medicine in Greensboro for nearly 30 years.
Dr. Stan Tenant. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Dr. Tenant is a valued member of the community and a great addition to our board,” said Bank of Oak Ridge President and CEO Ron Black. “His experience and deep ties to the area will only help us build upon the strong foundation we established in the region 11 years ago.”
Dr. Tenant currently practices with Greensboro Cardiology Associates and is also an associate clinical professor at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine. He earned his medical degree at Wake Forest University and is fellowship-trained in cardiology.
Bank of Oak Ridge, headquartered in Oak Ridge, NC, is a community bank with five branch locations in Greensboro, Oak Ridge and Summerfield. The bank offers a complete line of banking, investment and insurance services, including savings and checking accounts, mortgage and business loans, Saturday and extended weekday hours, same-day deposits, Virtual Check Deposit service for businesses, a business courier service, mobile banking, business and personal Internet banking with email balance alerts and reminders, and Internet bill payment.For more information about Bank of Oak Ridge, call 336-644-9944 or visit www.BankOfOakRidge.com. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6865496&lang=en.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV