Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: STS), a leading manufacturer of specialized commercial vehicles, including truck bodies, shuttle buses, and armored vehicles, today announced it has entered into a credit agreement with Wells Fargo Capital Finance, LLC, as the lender and agent, establishing a four-year, $45 million revolving secured senior credit facility.
Supreme used the proceeds of this financing to settle its existing senior credit facility at par.
“We are pleased to have entered into this new credit agreement, which, based on our current needs and projections, provides sufficient liquidity to fund our working capital demands, meet our debt service obligations and finance capital expenditure requirements, supported by the Company's substantial asset collateral base. We look forward to our new partnership with Wells Fargo,” stated Supreme’s President and CEO Kim Korth.
To be added to Supreme Industries’ email distribution list, please click on the link below: http://www.clearperspectivegroup.com/clearsite/sts/emailoptin.html.About Supreme Industries Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: STS), is a nationwide manufacturer of specialized truck bodies produced to the specifications of its customers. Supreme also manufactures special-purpose “shuttle-type” buses, armored vehicles and homeland response vehicles. The Company's transportation equipment products are used by a wide variety of industrial, commercial, law enforcement and Homeland Security customers. News releases and other information on the Company are available on the Internet at: http://www.supremeind.com or http://www.b2i.us/irpass.asp?BzID=1482&to=ea&s=0
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV