Constantin Medien AG (Germany)
Company Profile: Formerly known as EM.Sport Media AG, Constantin Medien AG is a German a media company. Its primary focus is on sports through its holding in the Swiss media company Highlight Communications AG. The company also has a film unit, responsible for movies like Resident Evil and The Three Musketeers.
Current Share Price: 1.52 euros (Sept. 16)Marcus' Take: Marcus is a fan of Constantin Medien as the company markets the UEFA Champions League in Europe thanks to its 49% stake in Highlight Communications. Marcus expects Constantin Medien and Highlight to eventually merge, which could create value for shareholders. "Soccer fanatics are everywhere in Europe," he says. "This company has the global broadcast rights. It's a very powerful asset to have. Sports rights have been exploding in value. So you have sports rights, broadcasting, a film library and movie studio, and we're paying less than six times earnings. Not only that, you get a strong balance sheet and good management. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV