Constantin Medien AG (Germany)
Company Profile: Formerly known as EM.Sport Media AG, Constantin Medien AG is a German a media company. Its primary focus is on sports through its holding in the Swiss media company Highlight Communications AG. The company also has a film unit, responsible for movies like Resident Evil and The Three Musketeers.
Current Share Price: 1.52 euros (Sept. 16)Marcus' Take: Marcus is a fan of Constantin Medien as the company markets the UEFA Champions League in Europe thanks to its 49% stake in Highlight Communications. Marcus expects Constantin Medien and Highlight to eventually merge, which could create value for shareholders. "Soccer fanatics are everywhere in Europe," he says. "This company has the global broadcast rights. It's a very powerful asset to have. Sports rights have been exploding in value. So you have sports rights, broadcasting, a film library and movie studio, and we're paying less than six times earnings. Not only that, you get a strong balance sheet and good management. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV