BanColombia Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (CIB)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for BanColombia (NYSE:CIB) is Monday, September 19, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 35 cents per share. At a price of $63.01 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for BanColombia has been 290,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. BanColombia has a market cap of $8 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 2.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Bancolombia S.A. provides financial products and services to individual and corporate customers in Colombia, Panama, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, the Cayman Islands, Peru, Brazil, the United States, and Spain. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.2, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 16.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV