1. Nash-Finch Company (NAFC) is a wholesale food distributor in the U.S. and operates in segments such as food distribution, military food distribution and retail.
For the second quarter of 2011, EBITDA increased 4.5% to $33.4 million or 3% of sales, vs. $31.9 million or 2.8% of sales in the prior-year quarter.
The company's operating cash flow stands at $37.5 million and it has $0.66 million in cash and cash equivalents.The company's operating performance has improved during the last five years. Consolidated EBITDA margin improved from 2.2% in fiscal 2006 to 2.9% of sales in the second quarter of 2011 and the debt leverage ratio improved from 3.11x to 2.28x. Of the four analysts covering the stock, two rate it a buy and two suggest hold, according to a Bloomberg consensus. Analysts expect the stock to deliver 67% in the next one year. It is trading at 8.5 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV