(2) Book value per share is defined as stockholders' equity divided by common shares outstanding at quarter end(3) Transactions include: Fairfax / Zenith, Tokio Marine / Philadelphia Consolidated, Allied World / Darwin, Liberty Mutual / Safeco, Mapfre / Commerce Group, Munich Re / Midland National, D.E. Shaw / James River, Liberty Mutual / Ohio Casualty, Farmers / Bristol West, TPG / Direct General and Aviva / AmerUS
Transatlantic And Allied World Mutually Terminate Merger Agreement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.