Crystal Rock Holdings Inc. Stock Downgraded (CRVP)
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Beverages industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 65.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $2.92 million to $1.02 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. In comparison to the other companies in the Beverages industry and the overall market, CRYSTAL ROCK HOLDINGS INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $2.51 million or 57.52% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.17 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Regardless of the company's weak debt-to-equity ratio, CRVP has managed to keep a strong quick ratio of 1.50, which demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for CRYSTAL ROCK HOLDINGS INC is rather high; currently it is at 58.20%. Regardless of CRVP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CRVP's net profit margin of 5.60% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.