Proceeds from the sale of the senior notes, due in 2021, will go towards reducing the natural gas transportation pipeline operator's outstanding balance under its revolving credit facility and for generate corporate purposes.
Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's have assigned the transaction speculative-grade ratings of Ba1 and BB.
J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas and Scotia Capital are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.El Paso shares were rising 0.6% to $36.65. -- Written by Andrea Tse in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV